Cost of Dental Implants – Bowling Green, OH
Invest in a Complete, Beautiful Smile
Tooth loss created several new challenges in your daily life. Not to mention, you lost your self-esteem along with your teeth. You know there are several traditional treatments, but you’re ready to invest in a complete smile with dental implants in Bowling Green. You’re making a smart decision for your smile. Although you can expect to pay more, dental implants are more affordable long-term. We provide you with a custom estimate during your initial consultation and discuss the cost of each phase of your treatment.
Types of Dental Implants
There’s no set amount you can expect to pay for dental implants because the price is determined on a patient-by-patient basis. There are several factors that influence the cost, such as the number of teeth you’re replacing, how many dental implants you need, and your restoration. Generally, you can expect to pay more if you’re replacing multiple teeth than if you are only treating one.
What are the Stages of Dental Implant Treatment?
Since each step in your treatment plan includes different costs, it can make it easier to pay for your smile because there won’t be one large bill. On average, you can expect to pay for:
- Initial Consultation: Besides the office fees for the examination, you’ll also need to pay for digital X-rays and a CT scan.
- Additional Procedures: Many people need additional procedures before having their implant posts placed, like a sinus lift, bone grafting, or tooth extractions.
- Sedation or Anesthesia: The process to replace your teeth includes oral surgery, so you’ll need sedation or anesthesia to ensure your comfort.
- Dental Implants: The number of implants you need varies depending on how many teeth you’re replacing. The cost is also influenced by the type of implant, such as titanium or ceramic.
- Abutments & Restorations: Each post needs a special connector piece called an abutment. These are necessary to attach your restoration.
Are Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
Dental implants may cost more than traditional treatments, but they are more affordable long-term. They have over a 95% success rate if you maintain your oral health and visit your dentist in Bowling Green regularly. Dental implants can last for several decades, so you should never need to worry about having them replaced.
Dental implants can also improve your oral health. They stimulate your jawbone to preserve its density. This stops your teeth from drifting to lower the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional missing teeth to reduce your overall dental expenses.
Does My Dental Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
Most insurance companies won’t pay for the entire treatment, but they may cover certain aspects of it until you reach your annual limit. We work on your behalf with your insurance carrier to maximize your benefits. We take the time to explain your payment options for any remaining balance, such as third-party financing with CareCredit. We’ll help you find the solution you need to accommodate your budget.
If you’re ready to rebuild a beautiful smile, contact our office today to see if dental implants are right for you.